We understand that the current situation with COVID19 is worrying for everyone and we would like to reassure you that the health and wellbeing of our team and guests are our top priority. The latest advice is to avoid restaurants and bars without specifying a ban on these venues so until instructed otherwise, we will be remaining open and welcoming guests into our hotel, whilst all the time upholding the strictest health and hygiene measures.
Our top priority is to keep you as safe as possible if you choose to stay, dine or use our gym facilities.
Measures we are taking during this time:
- Adopting the World Health Organisation’s standard recommendations and following the authority’s regulations.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene every 2 hours or more often as appropriate, as well as washing hands thoroughly before and on entering the property
- Employees to avoid direct contact and keeping distance with others where possible
- Any employees that think they may have symptoms are not come into the hotels for 7-14 days
- All rooms and communal areas are clean and disinfected to the highest standards regularly. We are also cleaning and sanitising all touched surfaces every 2 hours or more often as required – all surfaces such as door handles, tables, the lift, car registration screen, etc
What we expect from our guests before and on entering the hotel:
- To inform us of any potential risk of being in contact with someone who could have COVID-19
- To inform us if you have recently travelled to a location of higher risk
- To frequently hand wash and maintain a high level of hand hygiene
- Cover your mouth or nose when sneezing or coughing
- Avoid direct contact with others and maintain the recommended distance between other people where appropriate
- If feeling unwell to stay in your room and inform our reception team via phone
We are trying to be as flexible as possible during this time and we will continue to listen to the government’s advice and adapt as the situation changes. Our team are on hand with any questions you may have by phone 01752 276798 or email: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The New Continental Team