Position: Kitchen Porter
We are looking for a part-time assistant to join our busy kitchen team. The successful applicant should be free to work part-time over the festive Period. It would predominantly be Friday and Saturday evenings from 6pm to finish; although other shifts may become available.
The role will include cleaning pots/pans, ensuring cleaning rotas are adhered to and assisting with basic vegetable prep.
Job Type: Part-time / Temporary
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role you should be able to maintain the following attitude, behaviours, skills, and values:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- Be reliable, honest and respectful at all times
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Knowledge of Basic Food Hygiene
Experience in a kitchen environment would be an advantage although full training will be given.
Please email | email@example.com
Or call | 01752 276784