Position | Waiting Staff
Join our team at the most magical time of the year…
The New Continental Hotel is the largest independent, family owned hotel in Plymouth and we LOVE Christmas! We have a very full diary for the festive period and so are looking for enthusiastic, smart, happy waiting staff to join our team.
The successful applicant should be free to work part-time over the festive Period. It would predominantly be Friday and Saturday evenings from 6pm to finish; although other shifts may become available.
You will need to have a good ‘can do’ attitude and not be afraid of hard work. Waiting staff cover the layup of tables and service of all food to guests.
Job Types: Part-time | Temporary
Previous experience in Hotels/Bars or Restaurants is desirable, but not essential. We’re looking for individuals who are friendly, flexible and able to work during the weekend evenings and over the Christmas/New Year Festive Period.
All we ask is that you have |
- The ability to turn up on time for your shift
- Good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and can work as part of a team
- A good command of English, both spoken and written
- A positive attitude and a smile on your face!
And in return |
- You will have the opportunity to work with a great team, building your skills and gaining knowledge and experience
- Fantastic opportunity to either simply earn some extra money or get your foot in the door to a more permanent position within Hospitality
Could you be an asset to our Christmas team? If so please email email@example.com with a covering letter and CV.
Staff who exceeded expectations may be offered employment after their temporary contract is done.