New procedures due to COVID-19
- Breakfast will be served in the Executive Restaurant from 7am – 10am daily
- Steve’s Brasserie is open Monday to Saturday, 5.30pm – 9.30pm.
- Our Bar & Room Service Menu is available every day, 5.30pm – 9.30pm.
- We ask guests to please sanitise hands before entering our lift. You will find sanitiser on each floor as well as other public areas within the hotel.
- We ask that you try to use the bathroom in your room rather than the public toilets, where and if possible.
- If you do not want your room serviced, please put the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the outside of your door.
- You can contact reception by dialing ‘0’ from the phone in your room.
- Opening times – weekdays 7am – 9pm, weekends (Saturday and Saturday) 8am – 8pm. For the last hour our pool is reserved for the exclusive use of hotel guests.
- Our sauna and steam are available (restrictions apply).
- Our swimming pool must be booked in advance. Please contact our leisure club team on 01752 276780 (780 if calling from your room) to book. Due to covid restrictions we are only allowed a limited number of guests in the pool at any time.
- Time slots for the pool are available every half hour for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- The gym does not need to be pre-booked.
- Towels are available from Club Continental’s reception, please bring your card packet with you to Club Continental.
- Please change before leaving your room, where possible, so that we can limit the number of guests using our changing room.
Thank you for your co-operation during these times!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to give our team a call on 01752 276798 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org