Current COVID procedures – updated 19th July 2021
- We would appreciate it if our staff and guests continue to wear masks in all public areas (with the exception of Club Continental)
- We ask guests to please sanitise hands before entering our lift. You will find sanitiser on each floor as well as other public areas within the hotel.
- We ask that you try to use the bathroom in your room rather than the public toilets, where and if possible.
- If you do not want your room serviced, please put the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the outside of your door.
- You can contact reception by dialing ‘0’ from the phone in your room.
- There will be table service only in our bar and restaurant
- Opening times – weekdays 7am – 9pm, weekends (Saturday and Saturday) 8am – 8pm. For the last hour our pool is reserved for the exclusive use of hotel guests.
- Our sauna and steam are available (a maximum of 4 people at a time)
- We request that guests use the pool for a maximum of 45 minutes
- Towels are available from Club Continental’s reception, please bring your card packet with you to Club Continental
- Please change before leaving your room, where possible, so that we can limit the number of guests using our changing room
Current opening times
- Breakfast will be served in the Executive Restaurant from 7am – 10am daily
- Steve’s Brasserie is open Monday to Saturday, 5.30pm – 9.30pm.
- Our Bar & Room Service Menu is available every day, 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Thank you for your co-operation during these times!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to give our team a call on 01752 276798 or email us on email@example.com