- We will be closed from 20th December 2020 until 4th January 2021.
- Sadly we will not be open for Christmas Day Lunch due to the current government restrictions.
- Steve’s Brasserie is currently closed however we will be serving limited bar meals. Our sister restaurants The Dock and KUKU are a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel where you will receive 20% off at certain times (please ask our reception team for more details).
- Please ensure that you sanitise your hands before entering our hotel lift. Hand sanitiser can be found on each floor as well as other public areas within the Hotel
- Please wear a face covering in all public areas within the hotel
- We ask that you opt to use the bathroom in your bedroom rather than public toilets, where possible
- If you do not want your room serviced, please put the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the outside of your door
- We are not currently accepting bookings from tier 3 lockdown areas
- At present, our sauna and steam room are closed and our swimming pool must be pre-booked; there are half an hour slots which guests can book at the hotel or by calling our Club Continental reception team on 01752 276780.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to give our team a call on 01752 276798 or email us on email@example.com